Not having girlfriend might be painful for some people. I being single, feels sometime lonely because far from home there comes a new element in one's life with whom one feels more comfortable to share thoughts, pain, happiness and takes care of. A person who becomes a part in every moment of your life during that period. Many get company early and many still remain single from college life till job or more until their parents fix a marriage for them. Its not that singles don't enjoy, they do in their friends' circle but still everyone miss a girlfriend in his life.
But there are cases where those singles are far from and happy i.e. when talking to other girls or giving more importance to them than her, when not offering her gifts of her choice, spending lots on her and many things which later creates misunderstanding, depression, anger, unwanted scolding and shouting even though the couples are truly committed to each other for whatever they do. I have seen people going through such phases, many deviate from their own career for what their parents have planned or else lead to other negatives of life and get destroyed.
And what I truly feel is that even though you are not committed to anyone you could still have a good understanding about love and affection if you have a good heart. Once ask to yourself anything that you do where is it gonna lead you, what your aim was, to what level your parents planned to take you, just analyse yourself. Just when you realize yourself you are 20% successful in life.
For I have felt something for a girl who just came and went from my life just as cameos in movies but still waited for right time what your life will surely give to you if its destined, you need not worry. Just chill but don't kill your will make a way climb up the hill but don't be still. Here's a poem for the one whom if ever I had liked or loved which she didn't know and never thought of or felt. Might this be the time when she reads this would recognize what she was for me and what I felt for her.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YYDYblQea5pgzcpG-VDTehKop2SIbrQpvyij0LX9E0E/edit?usp=sharing
But there are cases where those singles are far from and happy i.e. when talking to other girls or giving more importance to them than her, when not offering her gifts of her choice, spending lots on her and many things which later creates misunderstanding, depression, anger, unwanted scolding and shouting even though the couples are truly committed to each other for whatever they do. I have seen people going through such phases, many deviate from their own career for what their parents have planned or else lead to other negatives of life and get destroyed.
And what I truly feel is that even though you are not committed to anyone you could still have a good understanding about love and affection if you have a good heart. Once ask to yourself anything that you do where is it gonna lead you, what your aim was, to what level your parents planned to take you, just analyse yourself. Just when you realize yourself you are 20% successful in life.
For I have felt something for a girl who just came and went from my life just as cameos in movies but still waited for right time what your life will surely give to you if its destined, you need not worry. Just chill but don't kill your will make a way climb up the hill but don't be still. Here's a poem for the one whom if ever I had liked or loved which she didn't know and never thought of or felt. Might this be the time when she reads this would recognize what she was for me and what I felt for her.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YYDYblQea5pgzcpG-VDTehKop2SIbrQpvyij0LX9E0E/edit?usp=sharing
No comments:
Post a Comment